Examples of products produced by Threat Mitigation and Analysis Service, LLC:
1. Shri Lanka: Military Order of Battle
2. Republic of Uganda: Commercial Threat Assessment
3. Analysis of Improvised Explosive Terrorist Networks
Examples of support Mr. Calhoun has provided throughout his career:
1. Planned, coordinated, and conducted Counterintelligence operations.
2. Supported Counter-Improvised Explosive Devices operations in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Africa.
3. Provided training in support of organizations that conduct C-IED missions/operations.
4. Provided intelligence support to emerging technologies, emerging threats, identifying key individuals and powerbrokers, and various transnational issues in a fast
turnaround commercial environment .
5. Prepared threat assessments, evaluated intelligence and operations; prepared vulnerability assessments; and conducted, coordinated and synchronized a broad range of Counterintelligence Operations.
6. Suggested counterintelligence measures that prevented exploitation by “other” countries’ intelligence and counterintelligence organizations. Suggested ways to improve the various intelligence methodologies needed
to conduct support to Unconventional Warfare by relating how the adversarial and intelligence organizations posed a direct threat via their modus operandi.
7. Supported operations to control the flow of terrorist/insurgent finances.
8. Studied the use of “cyber technologies” by both friendly and bad actors.
9. Conducted research that aided our understanding of indigenous cultural aspects of the operating environments in and around Baghdad, Iraq.
10. Constructed products addressing trans-national and internal terrorism and terrorism-related activities. Conducted and provided research concerning the structure, movements, and methods of operation of terrorist cells/organizations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. I prepared analytical products charting those terrorist operatives and their links to other organizations.
11. Supervised, planned, and conducted counter espionage
12. Coordinated security functions, and, prepared and delivered counter-terrorism briefings for personnel who deployed in support of US military contingencies.
13. Conducted personnel security background investigations, prepared and delivered security/espionage briefings.
14. Co-chaired the research and construction of a product pertaining to the threats posed by drug cartels in the vicinity of the US/Mexico Border.